mikecat adjuster
Beach Fanatic
I'll be heading in to Louisiana to see my kiddies in the next few days. I'd love to buy them something neat to surprise them with when I arrive.
I know there may be some sales now and recently I bought my daughter a great purse at Bealles. I wonder if anyone knows of a place in Destin or elsewhere where I might find some cool magic tricks for sale. I've seen some things on the Net like disappearing coins etc. but I thought there might be a store that sells some magic supplies around here.
I sure hope so. Also, if anyone has any clues on where there might be some huge sales, I'm game. I love a good bargain and while seeing Daddy will be a great surprise for them, having something in hand is always a memory producer too
Thanks in advance.
I know there may be some sales now and recently I bought my daughter a great purse at Bealles. I wonder if anyone knows of a place in Destin or elsewhere where I might find some cool magic tricks for sale. I've seen some things on the Net like disappearing coins etc. but I thought there might be a store that sells some magic supplies around here.
I sure hope so. Also, if anyone has any clues on where there might be some huge sales, I'm game. I love a good bargain and while seeing Daddy will be a great surprise for them, having something in hand is always a memory producer too
Thanks in advance.