• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Make a difference - email the commissioners!

New posts
:clap: I hope that this turns into something good for the stray animals around here. I rescued one from the kill shelter and she is still the perfect cat for us!! To think she had only one more day:cry:

Lucky Cat !! :clap:​

No offense taken Walton -

That is why I gave the vague answer. I have seen pictures, and met several of the group at events but have yet to make it up there. (Not to mention that I don't really know my way around the outskirts of Freeport.)

I'm sure if you contact Miss Laurie she will be happy to arrange a tour.

After all - I'm just the messenger. :wave:

You make me so proud!! :wub:​

Laurie rocks! And so does her husband for also hosting so many "lost souls"! :wub: They both have the coveted Scooterbug seal of approval!

So glad it passed!

So True..:cool:​
 
:clap: I hope that this turns into something good for the stray animals around here. I rescued one from the kill shelter and she is still the perfect cat for us!! To think she had only one more day:cry:

:clap:To you IBD to looking at shelter pets.

I think the passing of this proposal is amazing news for all animals in Walton Co. More than anything it gives them a real chance to find a home. It is shocking to think about the small amount of time an animal is given to find a home in an average kill shelter.

Laurie rocks! And so does her husband for also hosting so many "lost souls"! :wub: They both have the coveted Scooterbug seal of approval!

So glad it passed!

Me too! So wonderful to have such beautiful news.


You make me so proud!! :wub:​


:blush::roll:
 
I'm so glad to know about, ALAQUA! We should all give them a Christmas offering, for providing for those furry babies!
 
I'm so glad to know about, ALAQUA! We should all give them a Christmas offering, for providing for those furry babies!

Actually I put up info on the blog about just that a couple days ago. :wave:
(Direct link)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top