• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Making the Case for Hiring a Superintendent

New posts
Never said I was a victim, Misty. Your acid tongue is dripping again. Exactly the reason why I was reluctant to respond to your post. Your response vindicates my original concern. For the record, I am not your darling.
 
Never said I was a victim, Misty. Your acid tongue is dripping again. Exactly the reason why I was reluctant to respond to your post. Your response vindicates my original concern. For the record, I am not your darling.


Thank you Jesus.
 
Misty,

I think I will regret responding to anything you post. I have noticed your tendency to personally attack anyone who disagrees with you. Whether you choose to hang on the word powerless is your choice. You did not answer the salient question however. It was, why would a politician be opposed to amassing more power? You made my case with Mr Davis. He is in a position to have more power and influence because he has two positions ( county attorney and board member) than if he was only a school board member.

Seems like "All in the Family" with Davis. Cousin is the new School District purse keeper, brother is a principal and I believe his niece is part of the County Attorney's office. Probably missed one or two more family members in the mix.
 
image-271864266.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top