• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Making the Case for Hiring a Superintendent

New posts
I have a couple of suggestions for you, Misty. Grow up and get real. And yes, I like to read my own type as it is much more sensible than yours.
 
I have a couple of suggestions for you, Misty. Grow up and get real. And yes, I like to read my own type as it is much more sensible than yours.


If you say so...LOL!
 
Misty, can you enlighten us on the internet usage policy for county employees?


If I were a county employee, I'd have an answer for you lickety split.
 
You said you voted 2 days ago Andy! How many folks from the North end drove all the way to the South end to ask you personally why you voted the way you did? None?

Do you just like to read your own type?

Misty,

While Andy may have already voted, I like the idea of asking people to provide a rationale for their position. This is what elections should be about... people with differing views sharing their views AND the rationale behind those views in a respectful way. An important part of the political and governance process is then for the people to listen carefully to the arguments, combine those arguments with their own life experience, moral compass, and personal self-interests and make a judgement about how they should vote. Knowing that you always provide thoughtful, reasoned responses, I am anxious to hear how you think others should learn about the issues upon which they will be voting.
 
Misty,

While Andy may have already voted, I like the idea of asking people to provide a rationale for their position. This is what elections should be about... people with differing views sharing their views AND the rationale behind those views in a respectful way. An important part of the political and governance process is then for the people to listen carefully to the arguments, combine those arguments with their own life experience, moral compass, and personal self-interests and make a judgement about how they should vote. Knowing that you always provide thoughtful, reasoned responses, I am anxious to hear how you think others should learn about the issues upon which they will be voting.

Except for Unions, because we are the work of the devil, right.
 
Misty,

While Andy may have already voted, I like the idea of asking people to provide a rationale for their position. This is what elections should be about... people with differing views sharing their views AND the rationale behind those views in a respectful way. An important part of the political and governance process is then for the people to listen carefully to the arguments, combine those arguments with their own life experience, moral compass, and personal self-interests and make a judgement about how they should vote. Knowing that you always provide thoughtful, reasoned responses, I am anxious to hear how you think others should learn about the issues upon which they will be voting.

I actually think you would be happiest if I didn't respond here at all. Who you kidding?
 
Misty,

I appreciate your concern for my happiness. I'm quite touched actually, but alas I am disappointed that my effort to learn from your fountain of wisdom will not come to pass. I have always found your keen insights a compelling read. I understand your dilemma. You, like many of the world's great thinkers, sometimes require a sabbatical to give your mind the rest it needs to return to the debate sharper and wiser than ever. Godspeed. I speak for many who look forward to your future contributions to our political discourse.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top