• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Making the Case for Hiring a Superintendent

New posts
The other version, Misty. A few ruined what started out to be a good thing. I did take my toys and leave because of all the imbiclic thoughtless posts created by some who posted there. Now, many of them are here, hence the hangover statement. I still enjoyed reading the babble every day, though, just as I do here. I do note one thing that I am sure others have noticed as well and I thank Kurt for allowing it. There is a lot more give and take allowed on SoWal than there was previously, IMO. I may be wrong. I do wish Kurt would bring back the political forum as a play pen for all of us that are so vocal politically. Have a nice day, Misty, wherever you work.

I don't think there is more give and take, because it's always been a very open forum for give and take on all issues. But I do think there are much more thoughtful posts by people in general, on all sides of an issue. Not everyone can agree and if they did then what would be the point in a discussion? But, it's all in attitude and how we treat one another when disagreeing that counts. That has always been the point here on the forum. Believe me Kurt let way too much go back in the day with people just being nasty. Give and take is what it's all about, and we've always had those forum members, like you, who know how to do just that.

Bring back the political forum? Do we really need it? maybe so!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top