• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Man and dog

New posts

cbk

Beach Comber
Man and dog, both house trained, still seeking long term rental. It would be really great if it were under $1000. I know that is a tll order but you never know.

Can anybody help???? :bang:
 
cbk said:
Man and dog, both house trained, still seeking long term rental. It would be really great if it were under $1000. I know that is a tll order but you never know.

Can anybody help???? :bang:
Have you checked the Walton Sun???Or call Mathews Real Estate or Development, one or the other.
 
I have been checking the Sun a lot. I have not tried Mathews Real Estate. I will give them a call.

Thank you

CBK
 
cbk said:
Man and dog, both house trained, still seeking long term rental. It would be really great if it were under $1000. I know that is a tll order but you never know.

Can anybody help???? :bang:

Where do you want to be? I've got someone with some single homes from about $800/month about a half block from the beach on west end of Panama City beach. If you're interested will ask about the dog. Shouldn't be a problem.
 
I have thought about Panama City. How long does it take to get from the west end of Panama City to Sacred Heart Emerald Coast? I would like to be in Destin, but my options are open..
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top