• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Management Company Experiences

New posts
I have heard good things about BRSW. Do they allow owners to book their own guests and use their own proprietary housekeeper?
______________________________________

Hi Unplugged:
BRSW will let you market your properties (e.g., vrbo or other online sites), but I believe the renters need to book the properties through BRSW. I don't know about using your own proprietary housekeeper, though. We've been pleased with BRSW. We had one other agency before and think BRSW is much better with the cleaning and I think better with the customer service as well.
 
If anyone needs help with long-term rentals --- send us a private message and we will get you the details of someone who may be able to help you.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top