I am looking for the contact info or an email for the owner of the marbella condos in destin or the developer of the building. Im not looking for the owner of each unit but the owner of the entire building or the property manager of the entire building. Thanks for the help
Are you looking for the Condo Association's address? Each owner is part owner of the entire building and it's land.
The second listing the Cork listed would be the management company and anything regarding the current condo association would be their domain.
I need to see a bigger version of that avatar. It looks like a wild party that I'm not invited to ;-)
Okay, now we're all dieing to know why you need this info. :scratch:
He/She's a CAM wanting the job? An attorney trying to serve them? A billionaire trying to do a hip pocket deal? 
Shall we guessHe/She's a CAM wanting the job? An attorney trying to serve them? A billionaire trying to do a hip pocket deal?
![]()
I'm betting more toward bitter investment. That's not a slight toward the OP, but if they were a CAM they would be going after the board not the current management company. If an attorney is resorting to sowal to find a registered agent for an HOA then their plaintiff is screwed since they have THE worst attorney.