• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Margaritaville?

New posts

BrownEyedGull

Beach Lover
Any news or updates on the opening date? I've googled it and opening says 1st week of March. Does anyone (like Smiling Joe?) know any definite info or dates? We will be there this weekend thru Monday and would love to go there if open. Thanks!:biggrin:
.
 
They dont have a definite openning date yet but its getting close. I think back porch opens this week, they had their walk thru Friday night. There is still alot to do at Pier park now, the place is flowing with people. This place will be unreal, i cant believe all the great bars and restaurants going in. They will have more than Destin Commons and BayTowne put together and easier access.
 
I just drove by there earlier this afternoon and even though it was a Sunday afternoon there were construction workers onsite.
I think the first week in March is a bit aggressive - I think the beginning of April is more realistic.
 
Thanks for the info - just hoping & wishing that this weekend would be the grand opening!!!
.
 
I am a tennant in Pier Park, and the information tennants have been given is that Margaritaville is pushing to be open before or during the week of March 3rd so they can capitalize on Spring Break. I know for a fact they have already started training their staff, which means an opening isn't far off (so I think March 1st is their ieal date).

Dillards and JC Penny are also aiming for openings prior to March 3rd, or so Simon Property Group has told its tennants.
 
Grand opening March 4th for Margaritaville--:clap:

However, it is invite only for the first night...not sure how what you need to do to get the invite, know someone that knows somebody :bang: lol

just giving you the 411....
lr
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top