• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Marigny Closed?

New posts
Impossible location, just nonsensical of them to have gone there. Very good food, but absolutely hidden.
 
I spoke to one of the owners and it was a very tough location. But they are still around and doing catering but are in no hurry to jump into another bad location. He said when the right place comes along they will be back.
 
I spoke to one of the owners and it was a very tough location. But they are still around and doing catering but are in no hurry to jump into another bad location. He said when the right place comes along they will be back.

I know more than a few people looking for restaurant locations. I'm afraid mostly chains will be able to afford new builds.

Whoever ends up with Grayton Grill is lucky.
 
Oh, no! We were planning to go there for our anniversary next week. I feel so badly for them. They catered a party for us, and everyone raved over the food.
 
Location location location .. Yes Grayton grill space is a real location. Also, few know, but Nicks on the beach in BMB. Is for sale with a lot of land also .
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top