• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Market climate

New posts

jerome

Beach Comber
It seems the real estate market has slowed recently, 2014 didn't seem to capture the frenetic moves of 12' & 13'. It seems a lot of properties experienced a rapid increase in appreciation, but the market fever has cooled a bit this year. I am noticing properties that have been on the market throughout the selling season and have remained up until this point with very few interested buyers. I have my theories but would appreciate any input. Thanks.
 
It seems the real estate market has slowed recently, 2014 didn't seem to capture the frenetic moves of 12' & 13'. It seems a lot of properties experienced a rapid increase in appreciation, but the market fever has cooled a bit this year. I am noticing properties that have been on the market throughout the selling season and have remained up until this point with very few interested buyers. I have my theories but would appreciate any input. Thanks.

I'd like to hear your theories.

Short sales are gone. Cash sales are high. Inventory is down. Prices are up.
Maybe the market has reached a "new normal". Lots of new homes being built.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top