• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Other Market Pulse | Seacrest Beach

New posts

HTown

Beach Crab
We're considering purchasing a house in Seacrest Beach as a second home. In my search, I'm noticing a few things. One, prices have increased despite an increase in supply. Supply in Seacrest is nearly 14 months! Two, most of the homes are priced well above the comps even though they've been on the market for a huge amount of time. Three, those that have sold usually take at least five months. Any thoughts on the market in Seacrest (or other areas)? This market is not something I’m accustomed to and I don’t like the answers I’m getting from my agent.
 
Where do you get your info and what answers don't you like? I'm no expert but prices are generally going up and sounds like maybe some people in that neighborhood in no hurry to sell.
 
We're considering purchasing a house in Seacrest Beach as a second home. In my search, I'm noticing a few things. One, prices have increased despite an increase in supply. Supply in Seacrest is nearly 14 months! Two, most of the homes are priced well above the comps even though they've been on the market for a huge amount of time. Three, those that have sold usually take at least five months. Any thoughts on the market in Seacrest (or other areas)? This market is not something I’m accustomed to and I don’t like the answers I’m getting from my agent.
Rental Property in rental area or not? Rentals seem to be increasing at a higher rate. And it does look like people sit on them. Size(BR and BA) matter also. Good luck.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top