• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Massage Therapy and Spa Services Available

New posts

HYDROSTAN

Beach Lover
Stan Meadows, L.M.T., F.S., Massage Doula, is now accepting new patients. I have 7 years experience in the Medical Massage field and have been an Skin Care Specialist for 5 years. I have been a practicing Massage Doula for 5 years.
I can do treatments in your home or in a Spa setting. This months special is a 90 minute massage, a facial or salt glow for $150.00 or I can put together any package you need. Couples Massage also available. For more information please contact me at 850-319-9367. Gift Certificates are available.
Florida Medical Quality Assurance Massage license MA33660
For references please contact Dr. Gurprit Sehkon, M.D. 850-819-0620
Dr. Mark White, D.C. 850-234-2387
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top