• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Job Wanted Math Tutor

New posts

Corrinne Van Dorpe

Beach Comber
With middle school and high school classes going online post spring break due to the coronavirus outbreak, I would like to assist students as needed in their math courses.

I am a recent graduate from Appalachian State University with a major in Mathematics. I have been tutoring for five years in all levels of math, including
. pre-algebra and algebra
. pre-calculus and calculus
. middle and high school mathematics

As a 26-year old woman, many of my students find me relatable and say that I am able to "get through" to them.

Local references available by request.

Please text (preferred) or call Corrinne at 845-598-3661.
Rates are $20/hr with availability week days in the afternoons or anytime on weekends.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top