• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Matt Gaetz voted against....

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
$6 million for improvements to the city of Freeport water and sewer system. Direct grant from the American Rescue Plan Act.

$5.5 million the improve and extend the Defuniak Springs air strip.

Both of these came from the same bill voted against by little old Matt Gaetz. He doesn't think Freeport needs good water and sewer.

Do you think that REPRESENTS your interests?
 
Hey Matt. Hope you don’t mind but I used this post on my FB page! I’ve had enough of all these jerk politicians including Gaetz! I want to apologize if I don’t have your approval!! Gordon aka JHF
 
Hey Matt. Hope you don’t mind but I used this post on my FB page! I’ve had enough of all these jerk politicians including Gaetz! I want to apologize if I don’t have your approval!! Gordon aka JHF

Perfectly fine by me. The locals should realize that the county is pounding their chest in pride over those funds, but not one member of our BCC would have voted for anyone that voted to send us that money. Probably thanked lil Matt.
 
$6 million for improvements to the city of Freeport water and sewer system. Direct grant from the American Rescue Plan Act.

$5.5 million the improve and extend the Defuniak Springs air strip.

Both of these came from the same bill voted against by little old Matt Gaetz. He doesn't think Freeport needs good water and sewer.

Do you think that REPRESENTS your interests?
Will still get over 80% of the votes in those precincts next election. Assuming he isn't in jail;)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top