• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Matt Gaetz

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
1618001982856.jpeg
 
When your friends start feeling the impact.
 
Last edited:
In the past when Congressman Gaetz was Florida House Representative I had a few occasions to meet him. Other than being older I don't think much has changed about him. My group was part of organized labor so we weren't necessarily part of his core constitutes. He would listen but you got the feeling the die had been cast on his vote. I always wondered if his demeanor was the same with all his constitutes or just us. When he was running for Florida Senate before Representative Miller decided to retire we had the opportunity to meet with Representative Gaetz and then Commissioner Gainer. Representative Gaetz basically told us you don't have to endorse me but don't endorse Gainer. I say this because there doesn't seem to be a change in attitude. I don't know whether Congressman Gaetz is guilty but it seems like we just saw something similar where the domino's of surrounding characters falling, point to a man of less than high morals. We all have our failures.
 
I don't believe in casting stones at people who make mistakes but in this case there seems to be a sort of privileged defiance. I think if we follow money and power it will lead us to the true behavior of a person because both corrupts and sometimes corrupts good people. I think God would agree...
 
Just an observation about Halsey Beshears. First let me say nothing should shock me in politics but it still does. When Halsey Beshears was in the House he was personable and on first impression a stand up guy. So it shocks me and I hope that he isn't mixed up in this thing with Congressman Gaetz. But in the limited information it sounds like the path crossing may be the Marijuana thing. I do find it pretty interesting the connections and wonder if it may go further to some current members.
Something else that I find a tad bit funny is no one is asking for Congress to undergo Drug Screening to keep their job.
 
In the trump/gaetz universe exposing pedophilia and sex crimes is the deep state main stream media’s fault.
He claims they are really coming after us. No you skeezy scumbag we aren’t being investigated for providing money and drugs to young girls in exchange for sex.
 
Just an observation about Halsey Beshears. First let me say nothing should shock me in politics but it still does. When Halsey Beshears was in the House he was personable and on first impression a stand up guy. So it shocks me and I hope that he isn't mixed up in this thing with Congressman Gaetz. But in the limited information it sounds like the path crossing may be the Marijuana thing. I do find it pretty interesting the connections and wonder if it may go further to some current members.
Something else that I find a tad bit funny is no one is asking for Congress to undergo Drug Screening to keep their job.
It's no secret that Gaetz's is a huge stoner.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top