• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Matt Gaetz

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw where Trump turned down a meeting with Matt Gaetz. I guess that means that Matt is a fallen angel who have joined the already fallen democrats into the devil's lair. I wish this political division and resulting hatred was nothing but a nightmare...but it is our reality...
 
I saw where Trump turned down a meeting with Matt Gaetz. I guess that means that Matt is a fallen angel who have joined the already fallen democrats into the devil's lair. I wish this political division and resulting hatred was nothing but a nightmare...but it is our reality...
I read that and almost soiled myself laughing because just a short time ago Matt was willing to give up his political career and join trump’s defense team. These trump suckers are never going to learn there is no reciprocal loyalty.
 
Lordy there are public records! Once again Matt Gaetz proves he is the stupidest person in Congress.

“Big government, big tech, big business, big media, they all breathe a sigh of relief if I were no longer in the Congress fighting for you. I am the only Republican in Congress who doesn’t take any money from federal lobbyists or political action committees. Their money is no good with me.”

His contributors,

 
FB_IMG_1618249203014.jpg
 
Lordy there are public records! Once again Matt Gaetz proves he is the stupidest person in Congress.

“Big government, big tech, big business, big media, they all breathe a sigh of relief if I were no longer in the Congress fighting for you. I am the only Republican in Congress who doesn’t take any money from federal lobbyists or political action committees. Their money is no good with me.”

His contributors,

Okay well that statement by Gaetz does not hold water but is anyone surprised? What if money (campaign contributions) was taken out of politics. I think both parties would cry like babies :)
 
I saw where Trump turned down a meeting with Matt Gaetz. I guess that means that Matt is a fallen angel who have joined the already fallen democrats into the devil's lair. I wish this political division and resulting hatred was nothing but a nightmare...but it is our reality...
More accurate headline.

Serial Sex Assaulter/Rapist Denies Audience to Alcohol and Drug Abusing Sex Trafficker of Teens​

 
So if I am to understand, trump, close friend of Epstein and the leader of the party of Dennis Hasert, Mark Foley, Gym Jordan, Matt Gaetz, and this guy, is supposed to save us from pedophiles
Isn’t that part of the Q conspiracy?

 
Popular opinion 2020: "Matt Gaetz will hold his seat until his dad or other handlers decide it is time for him to run for something else"
Matt Gaetz 2021 "Hold my beer!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top