Hmfairba Beach Crab Oct 19, 2022 #1 Hi! Looking for a rental for May-August (I am flexible on dates) for an apartment, casita etc for 1 person maybe 2 people. Moving for a summer job! We will have just graduated college and need a place for a few months.
Hi! Looking for a rental for May-August (I am flexible on dates) for an apartment, casita etc for 1 person maybe 2 people. Moving for a summer job! We will have just graduated college and need a place for a few months.
L la_2006 Beach Lover Feb 8, 2023 #2 Hi I have a 2 bedroom condo available in the Seabreeze community on 30A - if interested give me a call at (202) 697-1396- Liz.
Hi I have a 2 bedroom condo available in the Seabreeze community on 30A - if interested give me a call at (202) 697-1396- Liz.
Matt J SWGB Feb 27, 2023 #4 You're probably gonna want to throw your budget out there. For a frame of reference, a studio apartment starts here at about $1750/month. A lot of summer interns/workers usually form a small group to rent together.
You're probably gonna want to throw your budget out there. For a frame of reference, a studio apartment starts here at about $1750/month. A lot of summer interns/workers usually form a small group to rent together.