• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

May be the best beach burger

New posts

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Sally's in BMB always worth the wait. Was leaving town today, fridge was emptied so a short walk and you have the best beach burger....:unsolicited :
 
Had the burger and fries at Preacher's in Gulf Place last week. While I enjoyed it, it's not in my top 10. I'll stick with Sally's, South of Philly, Marie's, Red Bar, Seagrove Market...

Big fan of all those as well, but no Chanticleer?
 
Had the burger and fries at Preacher's in Gulf Place last week. While I enjoyed it, it's not in my top 10. I'll stick with Sally's, South of Philly, Marie's, Red Bar, Seagrove Market...

Went to Preachers today, not too impressed, with fries $16. The burger tasted like grouper. I develop The Counter Burger which is still one of the top 3 burgers ever www.thecounterburger.com and we are priced at that level for a fully loaded grass fed 1/2 lb burger with all of the trimmings. Maybe I need to put one at 30 Avenue.
 
Went to Preachers today, not too impressed, with fries $16. The burger tasted like grouper. I develop The Counter Burger which is still one of the top 3 burgers ever www.thecounterburger.com and we are priced at that level for a fully loaded grass fed 1/2 lb burger with all of the trimmings. Maybe I need to put one at 30 Avenue.
MAYBE !! No Just Do It. Let's find a west end place......
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top