• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

May retail business was normal for us !!!!

New posts

peter ehrlich

Beach Crab
Hi, I thought I would report that we had a normal month of sales at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in the Silver Sands mall. I guess some of the hotels reported some cancellations, but many rooms and units got booked back up based on news of clean beaches. Let's hope that we don't see evidence of Deepwater Horizon oil here!

ehrlich_peter@yahoo.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top