Misty
Banned
Also rumors of Anderson supporters being intimidated at polling locations...that is not cool.
Soooooo, the queen of "facts" is now spreading rumors that can't be substantiated??
ROFLMAO!

Also rumors of Anderson supporters being intimidated at polling locations...that is not cool.

Yeah well we all need to do our part and correct the Meadows misinformation campaign! She spent $1,000 + on mailers and ads that are inaccurate and then refuses to apologize and then justifies bad behavior with a Clintonesque parsing of words. Sad!Thanks, boys, for clearing up the fact that voting on Election Day is from 7 to 7. I believe almost everybody knows that by now. You guys have been swell to point that out to people. Thanks!
For once I am speechlessNo....it's a QUOTE FROM HER FACEBOOK PAGE.
So, while I originally thought this was a typo, I am now of the belief that since there was this bizarre response, it could have been intentional.
This is a potential violation.
For once I am speechless
Also rumors of Anderson supporters being intimidated at polling locations...that is not cool.