• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Meadows Suggests Recycling Survey

New posts

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Jeffrey Powell wrote a short on Meadows asking for input on recycling in Walton County. It ran in the Breeze this week, but I don't have a copy of the article to cut and paste. The survey should be available by Feb 18 and you will be able to go to www.co.walton.fl.us or to BCC meeting or by Cindy Meadows office to pick one up. I followed the thread on recycling here earlier and thought you might like to know.:wave:
 
Jeffrey Powell wrote a short on Meadows asking for input on recycling in Walton County. It ran in the Breeze this week, but I don't have a copy of the article to cut and paste. The survey should be available by Feb 18 and you will be able to go to www.co.walton.fl.us or to BCC meeting or by Cindy Meadows office to pick one up. I followed the thread on recycling here earlier and thought you might like to know.:wave:

Thanks- looking forward to completing the survey.
 
Keep recycling in the hands of our County prisoners. Less weights and hoops, more diapers and poop. Might be my campaign slogan.
 
What exactly is the current status of the recycling program?

Am I just adding color to trash day w/ blue bags, or is that stuff being recycled? :idontno:
 
I think she does a good job of representing her constituents. Every BCC meeting I've attended, Ms. Meadows always has a lot of items on her plate.

Just getting people talking about recycling is a good start.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top