• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mechanic/Jeep Expert?

New posts

WoolyFSU

Beach Comber
Hello all,
Was wondering if anyone out there knew of or is a mechanic. I have an old Wrangler that I want to get ready for beach season that needs some minor engine and electrical work. I know I could take it to Jon Jon but thought I'd check here on the forum first. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
Tyler
 
PM TillerJeff. He takes great care of my Jeep.
 
Just don't take it to Jon Jon's unless you want to pay double what the work is worth at a normal garage!
 
What's the name of the place behind The French Laundry off 393 south? Didn't someone recommend them awhile back?
 
TillerJeff knows Jeeps!!!!!!! He has lots of practice at my house. Highly recommended.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top