• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mediacom down?

New posts

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Is anyone else experiencing cable and Internet outages. We are on bay magnolia lane and mediacrap says there are no other reports so maybe they can come by tomorrow.
 
I hated satelite worse. Years with no Monday night football or CBS Sunday morning. I think there is no good alternative.
 
No outages here right now, but I get them all the time. Have you tried resetting your cable modem and router (if you have a router)?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top