• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mediacom HDTV Issues in Seagrove?

New posts

justhavinfun

Beach Fanatic
Has anyone experienced problems getting the High Definition channels in the Seagrove area over the last 4 days? Last Friday my box would not give me any HD channels and I ended up resetting the box by unplugging it for several hours - Had the same problem last night and now Mediacrap is claiming there is a problem in our area thats causing the loss of HD channels . Find in interesting that now because a tech is due to come up they are claiming there is a problem but they dont know when it started or when it will be fixed....
 
Mediacom is lying to you.

I don't have HD cable and have been having increasingly poor reception for months.
 
The same with their internet service. Its constantly dropping out when you try to do something like stream a movie or download an app.
 
I can't say I've had a great amount of problems like those above, but I just got home and it appears they have dropped AMC off their line-up. It cuts in half the decent movie channels they offered, and it sucks. (But I've heard that Dish dropped AMC too, so what's a brother to do.)
 
I can't say I've had a great amount of problems like those above, but I just got home and it appears they have dropped AMC off their line-up. It cuts in half the decent movie channels they offered, and it sucks. (But I've heard that Dish dropped AMC too, so what's a brother to do.)

Naw, AMC is still there along with the other channels. Its now at channel 68. They still don't have it on HD yet though.
 
We lost cable Sat. during the storm. Calls to Mediacom could only get me an appointment for Thur. afternoon. Lousy service response IMO. Glad I didn't bundle internet/phone/TV. Live in Seacrest.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top