• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

mediacom sucks

New posts
Mediacom SUCKS....WE like to watch the news on NBC channel 7. It sucks we don't stutter like the station. Yes Yes Mediacom sucks. Seagrove.
 
Anybody else notice the time has changed to EST instead of CST on the guide etc?
What guide? You must have HD or some other extra package. Here in the cheap seat section (now approaching $70 a month :eek:) we no longer have a guide at all. I would be happy to mentally change the time if I could just get the guide back.

I visited Direct TV website this morning and compared prices. No money to be saved there. By the time I added two extra receivers and DVR to the Choice package, it exceeded MediaCrap.
I don't know how many more price increases I can put up with before I just toss out the tv's all together. :bang:
 
Get dish. Just live without cbs. Or, call mediacom and tell them you want your rate lowered, or you'll switch. It's worked for some people. You have nothing to lose.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top