• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mediacom

New posts
I don't know what happened...but I came home tonight and vollia my internet was working.....:shock::clap::idontno: YAHOOOOOOOOO
 
Called Mediacom....*$&Q(*&$..(and a birthday later) .said "I have everything you have to offer, but phone".
*and everthing I had was NOT working*

gal said, "Well, Kingfishn, would you like to sigh(n) up for the phone service"?
(okay, she didn't say kingfishn)

"Well, if I had your phone service...I don't think we'd be talking now"

BUT, I do have an 'appointment' with them...think it's sometime between 6am on an equinox and 5pm....not sure...*maybe it's before noon*
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top