• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Memes, Memes, & More Memes

New posts
The one I've seen locally already has a tarnish to it. Looks like a trash can rolling down the road.
There's something fundamentally wrong about them. It's like purposely offensive.
 
There's something fundamentally wrong about them. It's like purposely offensive.
I have seen a number of videos about their pros and cons, but nothing about how it performs as a truck doing things one would expect a truck to be able to do like hauling your crap.
Is it just an uglier less useful Chevy Avalanche?
 
I have seen a number of videos about their pros and cons, but nothing about how it performs as a truck doing things one would expect a truck to be able to do like hauling your crap.
Is it just an uglier less useful Chevy Avalanche?
I'm not sure usefulness was ever its intent. It's like a physical version of AI screaming. "Here I am!"
 
I'm not sure usefulness was ever its intent. It's like a physical version of AI screaming. "Here I am!"

Elon does Ayahuasca then ask AI to design a truck based on this photo:

1715781641751.png
 
Jimmy Carter: The president who showed us that there was no need to sell the Bible if you lived by it. - Diana Butler Bass
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top