• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Memorial Day

New posts

groveral

Beach Lover
Hey guys! coming down for the Holiday, a couple of questions....anyone know of an art show over the weekend (for my wife)?....what is best site for a calendar of events along 30A/Destin?....and (random, huh?)--how is Flip Flops doing? Is D and K doing ok?

Thanks...
:wave:
 
I hear WaterColor is having a Nature Day on Saturday, May 24. Will need to confirm. Interesting butterfly and gopher tortoise displays last year.
 
I wish someone would decide to change Arts Quest to Memorial Day instead of Mother's Day....just a thought--I never get to Arts Quest, because of Mother's Day.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top