Sunny Daze
Beach Lover
What side of Indy are you on? I use to live 50 miles east. Wish I were living in SoWal!
Mermaid said:We're in the city in the Meridian-Kessler neighborhood. How's this for a trip down memory lane? www.mkna.org for our neighborhood website!
We used to live in Atlanta and it was only a six hour's drive from SoWal. Now it's a good 12-13 hours...but worth every minute!
Oh, I love it! Love the whole philosophy behind your neighborhood, not to mention the beautiful homes! Would love to visit someday; it's closer than SoWal for me!Mermaid said:We're in the city in the Meridian-Kessler neighborhood. How's this for a trip down memory lane? www.mkna.org for our neighborhood website!
Mermaid said:AB, you drove a truck that large through Broad Ripple????? WOW. For those of you who don't know Indy, Broad Ripple is a village with the same kind of feel as Grayton Beach. It's funky and unique and original and always fun. And definitely not an easy place to drive a big truck through! I'm impressed.