• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

meteor

New posts
I saw it while walking to my car after the Shawn Mullins show Friday night. Amazing sight. It looked like a neon light stretched across the sky. It eventually broke into three pieces and burned out.
 
I saw it while walking to my car after the Shawn Mullins show Friday night. Amazing sight. It looked like a neon light stretched across the sky. It eventually broke into three pieces and burned out.
Glad to know someone else saw the amazing phenomenon. I didn't see the breakapart from my deck. WOW!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top