• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mexican restaurants

New posts

Camellia

Beach Fanatic
I am looking for info about a couple of Mexican restaurants, cannot remember the names. First, the one on 331 just north of the bay. I heard it had changed hands; anyone been there ? How is it? Also, a place on the way to PCB with an attached market. I would love any info about either. Thanks!
 
I am looking for info about a couple of Mexican restaurants, cannot remember the names. First, the one on 331 just north of the bay. I heard it had changed hands; anyone been there ? How is it? Also, a place on the way to PCB with an attached market. I would love any info about either. Thanks!

I found these Mexican places in PC Beach on one of their websites. But I haven't eaten at the place. Wondering if any of these are the one you are talking about.

Guadalajara Mexican Grill
8730 Thomas Dr.
Panama City Beach, FL, 32408
850-235-3300

Los Rancheros
527 Beckrich Rd.
Panama City Beach, FL, 32407
850-249-5195

Plaza Mexico
7510 Thomas Dr
Panama City Beach, FL, 32408
850-230-9588

These were on the thebeachloversbeach.com website which obviously is updated because it lists the Margaritaville restaurant and some of the new places in Pier Park like Five Guys Hamburgers and Panera Bread.
 
Last edited:
Is Luna del Mar still open? I remember them having some problems with illegals or something that closed them down for awhile, but their food was fabulous.
 
I am looking for info about a couple of Mexican restaurants, cannot remember the names. First, the one on 331 just north of the bay. I heard it had changed hands; anyone been there ? How is it? Also, a place on the way to PCB with an attached market. I would love any info about either. Thanks!
The one just north of the bay serves great food. They make their own flour tortillas from scratch. Definitely worth a try!
 
Mexican restaurant on Hwy 331

The name is "Calientano" ( from caliente-hot in english) It is very good, especially the tortes (sandwiches) and the prices are good too.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top