• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

mid week cleaning

New posts

Trudi W

Beach Crab
Hello

My name is Trudi and I have been in the area for 4 years I have a cleaning business and would like to add some units for during the week. My company is licenced and insured; I have many great references and all of my own supplies. I use specialty cleaners on specialty surfaces. please e-mail me at trudim@mchsi.com and let me make your home beautiful.
have a blessed day
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top