• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mike Huckabee's House

New posts
something tells me he wont be "neighbor" for long .....once those millions in profit from the sale of said property (which will probably be listed as having a PRIVATE beach) come knocking he will sell in a heartbeat to "fund his run"...
 
If I were to come up with a list of all of Huckabee's negatives, I think his house would be the least of it.
 
When discussing Huckabee's housing failures the only house I'm concerned with is making sure he fails to occupy the big white one in DC.
 
As a Christian, I know that God wants us to serve our fellow man. I could help a lot of people by selling a $4 M house. Just sayin'.
 
Maybe he could donate it Caring and Sharing?
 
The liberal side of this site, the only side posting, speaks nonsense once again.
 
As a Christian, I know that God wants us to serve our fellow man. I could help a lot of people by selling a $4 M house. Just sayin'.
"" "Except", his friend/neighbors house is on Market with Shotheby's @ $8.3 +/-Million. Either way nice Profits.......
 
When discussing Huckabee's housing failures the only house I'm concerned with is making sure he fails to occupy the big white one in DC.

His house in Blue Mountain will crumble into the sea before he becomes president. Uhm, well OK, bad analogy, but you get the idea.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top