• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Million Dollar Babies

New posts
Is it true that WaterColor is almost sold out of homes less than a million?

Are people really saying things like this? I know there is a level of excitement with the upcoming season, but almost sold out of homes under a million?? Uh, no. I think everyone needs to take a breath and not get on the panic train. In the hight of the "down market" the homes under a million in WC hovered around 25. 14 is a nice change in inventory, but some are still the same homes, while more keep coming on the market. Maybe I'm wrong, and I'm glad to see everyone who survived taking a breath, but I don't think things are going to magically spring back to not being able to purchase a home in WC for under a million. Things across the nation, and world for that matter, haven't changed that much, if at all, economically. :idontno: Only time will tell how this selling season turns out.
 
Last edited:
There are 12 single family homes under 1 million. There is a total of 95 active single family homes listed in Watercolor.

Holy Wow!! That's a significant reduction in under a millions from last year. Those Summersweet places sure went like hotcakes. Game on!:clap:
 
Are people really saying things like this? I know there is a level of excitement with the upcoming season, but almost sold out of homes under a million?? Uh, no. I think everyone needs to take a breath and not get on the panic train. In the hight of the "down market" the homes under a million in WC hovered around 25. 14 is a nice change in inventory, but some are still the same homes, while more keep coming on the market. Maybe I'm wrong, and I'm glad to see everyone who survived taking a breath, but I don't think things are going to magically spring back to not being able to purchase a home in WC for under a million. Things across the nation, and world for that matter, haven't changed that much, if at all, economically. :idontno: Only time will tell how this selling season turns out.


I'm not a realtor and have no real estate for sale. I would imagine since the St. Joe Company is moving their Headquarters from Jacksonville to the new Northwest Florida Airport over in West Bay/Panama City area, only about 20-30 minutes from WaterColor and WaterSound, that those homes in WaterColor will be attractive. Britt Greene, JOE top gun, has already purchased his. Not good news for Jacksonville. Know another top 500 company that is moving some large divisions from Jacksonville, FL to Dallas, TX.
 
Last edited:
What something is listed for and what something actually sells for can be two very different things.

Don't think Watercolor (or any other areas) are in danger of running out of homes for sale.
 
What something is listed for and what something actually sells for can be two very different things.

Don't think Watercolor (or any other areas) are in danger of running out of homes for sale.

True, so true. I would think Britt Greene's WaterColor house probably sold closer or over 3 million rather than around the reasonable :funn: 1 million range. :biggrin: I could be wrong. Some realtor that knows how to check these things out with comps will have to tell me.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top