• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Miss Lucille's???

New posts

beachblonde

Beach Comber
Is it closed??? I just tried to get to the website and it was down. I hope not. I'll be staying in Gulf Place in June and it's one of my favorite hang outs. Also, in lurking, I've seen that you all have liked Pizza Amore. Is it still good? And does it have a menu online?

Many thanks!
 
I just called. It's open.

We adore Amoré! Love the pizzas -- the crust, the toppings, everything. They have nice salads, and we love the buckets of PBR.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the help with Miss Lucille's. I just love that place, makes me happy just to walk in. And thanks for the tip about Amore. We'll have to try it for sure.
 
Thanks for the help with Miss Lucille's. I just love that place, makes me happy just to walk in. And thanks for the tip about Amore. We'll have to try it for sure.
Amore' Amore' Amore"! Bestest pizzas around.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top