• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Missing Cat Help!!!

New posts

RyanYokely

Beach Comber
I am nervously typing this now. My cat of 12 years has been missing since the night before Dennis! My roomate let him out for his nightly prowl an he has not returned. We are in the Grayton Beach area. His name is Mr.Green Jeans but goes by "Shotsy". We call him Shotsy because he is a diabetic and we have to give him insulin every day. It has been two days now an he has no medicine. He still answers to Mr.Green Jeans (we called him that as a kitten because he would play with ping pong balls!). I am over being mad at my roomate because I know he didnt let him out for this to happen an we are missing our child (YES! our pets are our children!)

Thank you for helping me! :!:
 
I hope he turns up soon. Cats are resiliant, but I'll keep a good though for you all, because yes, pets ARE our children. Let us know when he returns home!

Anyone old enough to remember the Disney movie "The 9 lives of Tomasina"?
 
RyanYokely said:
Thank you kind folks! He is a Persian an had rinestone collar.

If I was there I would help you look for him. I will keep him and you in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if you find him.
 
persians are long haired with a flattened face. They range in colors but some have the blue eyes and the grey fur. I am not sure what her cat looks like but it more than likely looks something like the above described.
 
Very sorry to hear about Shotsy missing, I get nervous if mine has been gone 5 hours, Have you posted any pictures around ?, or contacted any animal clinics or shelters ?, make up some flyers with a good picture and put them up around the area bulletin boards, hope it works out for the best, 12 years is a LOT of attachment time, :( with all the visitors to this site lately you should post a picture here too, Manuel
 
Has your family member returned... your cat?? i too have a cat..... and consider my cat a family member....I had two, and couldnt get mine in the travel box last year , before Ivan hit... I had to leave.. and cried the whole way over the 331 bridge, but when I returned Rue, my cat , was on the back porch and guess what? he had a freind with him.....

put out a fly and pix at the health food store in Blue mt beach, at the bike shop, at Sally's, at Grayton Corner. and at the seaside post office.... maybe visualize seeing your cat returning home, or safe with someone.... check with Whisker's friendseither someone has your cat safe or your cat is making way back home to you.... i hope you reuinite soon..
Awren
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top