• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Missing & Found Bikes

New posts

MINI Lover

Beach Crab
hi, all

I manage a house at 74 North Greenwood Ave and my latest renters traded the bikes that came with the house for someone else's bikes. I've managed to re-home all but these three, a Giant, a Clobe, and a Granite Peak. Anyone recognize them?

Also my missing bikes are a lime green Hawaii Electra beach cruiser, a white Electra beach cruiser with a peace symbol on the seat, a black Taxi, and a pale blue kids mountain bike. I would appreciate it if anyone who finds them would let me know. The picture I have isn't the best, but just gives an idea.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top