• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Missing my SoWal Peeps

New posts

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
The last few weeks I've been laying low with CFS and Fibro. This keeps me from coming into the cafe as much as I would love to. I've missed many of my old and new SoWal friends. Please know that I think of you every time you are there and pray that you will have a wonderful dining experience.

Hope to be back to my self soon.:blush:

:wub: :wave: Kat

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :welcome: :bow: :bow: :bow: :wub: :wub: :wub:
 
I can't wait to get back down there so that I can go to the cafe!

My doctor told me that both mono and CFS come from the same virus, so I thought of you. I hope you're feeling much, much better soon.
 
We missed you last Saturday night Kat!:( It's just not the same when you are not there to greet us! Hope you feel better soon! :wub: :wave:
 
The last few weeks I've been laying low with CFS and Fibro. This keeps me from coming into the cafe as much as I would love to. I've missed many of my old and new SoWal friends. Please know that I think of you every time you are there and pray that you will have a wonderful dining experience.

Hope to be back to my self soon.:blush:

:wub: :wave: Kat

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :welcome: :bow: :bow: :bow: :wub: :wub: :wub:
We will be down there for the week between Christmas and Hew Year's. Hope to see you then. Besides, you still owe me a piece of Key Lime pie. Hope you are feeling better soon.
 
:wave: Sorry you are still feeling low. Will be down in October and hope to meet you then. Our gang will be at the cafe for our first visit and I am looking forward to it. The reviews are excellent, and the menu looks scrumptious!! Feel better soon.
 
Kat sorry to hear you were/are not feeling well. The wife and I stopped in for dessert Saturday night. We did get to tell Kelly(sp?) hello and meet Sharon.
Let Kelly know that the desserts made it home and were delicious. Hope you are feeling better and please tell Jamie that I hope his is better also.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top