• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Missing my SoWal Peeps

New posts
Hope you are feeling better! Good to talk to you the other night. We had a blast, the food was excellent, your staff was wonderful and I got to see my cousins, who I hadn't seen for 5 years! It was their first visit to South Walton and they are coming back in a month! Love that shrimp! It is the best!
 
:wub: :cry: Now I am crying....ya'll are so sweet. Your words make me feel so blessed to have such cool friends. I have had so many PMs and I want to say thank you all!!!!! Cheering....cheered me up today. I am stuck in the house with a mountain of paper work. Not something I like to do!!!!!:pissed:

Hope to see you all soon! :bow: Thank you for supporting us at the cafe!!!!:blush::bow:


SOWAL PEEPS ARE THE BEST!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub::wub: :wub: :wub:
 
Get better girl. We are coming to D&K the last week of Sept.
 
I'm shaking and grooving....dancing all the way home. YEA! I got to see some SoWal peeps in the cafe today. I AM SO HAPPY!:biggrin:

Yep, I felt well enough to do some lunch work....which of course is talking to the people! Loved it!!!:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top