• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Missing Persons

New posts

Lois

Beach Lover
Does anyone happen to know of any rental property(ies) owned in the area by an Arthur Forte? I received a call this morning from a gentleman in Dallas in search of family members who were heading this way over the weekend from NOLA and the only information he has is that they had secured a rental through this person, but he hasn't heard from them since. The names of his relatives are: Gregory & Marjorie Schramel and they are travelling with two young children.
 
Lois said:
Does anyone happen to know of any rental property(ies) owned in the area by an Arthur Forte? I received a call this morning from a gentleman in Dallas in search of family members who were heading this way over the weekend from NOLA and the only information he has is that they had secured a rental through this person, but he hasn't heard from them since. The names of his relatives are: Gregory & Marjorie Schramel and they are travelling with two young children.

I don't find Arthur's name as a property owner on the propery appraiser's site. However, that does not mean that he does not own here.
 
Here are a couple of online entries I found for Arthur Forte in FL. Maybe one of these is him.

Arthur Forte - (352) 367-3223 - 2701 SW 13th St, Gainesville, FL 32608 - Google Maps - Yahoo! Maps - MapQuest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arthur R Forte - (954) 753-0638 - 1172 NW 86th Ln, Coral Springs, FL 33071 - Google Maps - Yahoo! Maps - MapQuest
 
I called the first number but it's been disconnected, and I left a msg at the second number.

THANKS for the fast turnaround on your responces!
 
This may be totally off but worth a try....
There is an Arthur Fort (no "e") in Nashville, TN who owns FLA property, not sure where. I don't even know if he rents it. It may even actually belong to another family member....but here are his 2 Nashville phone numbers
615-665-1587 and
615-665-0040
GOOD LUCK!
 
pk305 said:
This may be totally off but worth a try....
There is an Arthur Fort (no "e") in Nashville, TN who owns FLA property, not sure where. I don't even know if he rents it. It may even actually belong to another family member....but here are his 2 Nashville phone numbers
615-665-1587 and
615-665-0040
GOOD LUCK!

Thanks so much .. I left voice messages, HOPEFULLY something will come of this. I'll let you know.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top