• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Missing puppy!

New posts

RuthieC

Beach Crab
Hey everyone, bad news in SoWal.

Our 4 month, 18", 22 lbs. boxer/mix female puppy has been missing since Thursday, May 11, 2007, from 58 Fig Court, Santa Rosa Beach (Pt. Washington) "Gurl" is a new addition to our family, so she does not yet have her ID tags. If you have any information about our missing pup, please call

Anne Lovell at 850.368.0277 or email anne.lovell@gmail.com


gurl_dog_1.jpg


l_b7145f937532ad4d18512e6924fa6dc2.jpg
 
Awww...sending good thoughts your way. I hope you find your puppy. I wish I was there to help you look for her!!!! Good luck!
 
This is terrible. I really hope that you find her soon.
 
:wub: she looks like Roxy! I hope you find her. Please keep us posted!
 
Oh, I'm so sorry about your puppy. I'd be totally frantic. Hope you find your baby alive soon!

A visitor accidentally let our Pepper out of our house recently. I immediately noticed that she was missing, and we saw her outside trying to get in. Once we got her into the house and I hugged her, I went to the bathroom and puked. I was nauseated for two days just thinking about what could have happened because she has never been allowed outdoors without being fenced or on a leash. I could just
faint.gif
or :puke: just thinking about it right now. We were lucky.
 
Oh, I'm so sorry about your puppy. I'd be totally frantic. Hope you find your baby alive soon!

A visitor accidentally let our Pepper out of our house recently. I immediately noticed that she was missing, and we saw her outside trying to get in. Once we got her into the house and I hugged her, I went to the bathroom and puked. I was nauseated for two days just thinking about what could have happened because she has never been allowed outdoors without being fenced or on a leash. I could just
faint.gif
or :puke: just thinking about it right now. We were lucky.

let's focus on the missing puppy! :bang:
 
Hey everyone, bad news in SoWal.

Our 4 month, 18", 22 lbs. boxer/mix female puppy has been missing since Thursday, May 11, 2007, from 58 Fig Court, Santa Rosa Beach (Pt. Washington) "Gurl" is a new addition to our family, so she does not yet have her ID tags. If you have any information about our missing pup, please call

Anne Lovell at 850.368.0277 or email anne.lovell@gmail.com

Hey Anne! Was she outside? Or was it possible someone picked her up from the yard??? She's so cute. Please let us know what we can do to help. Send me her pictures on my e-mail and I'll post them inside and outside the cafe!!! katatthebeach@aol.com

So sorry to hear this. :( I'll get the word out and keep my eyes peeled for her!!!!

:wub: Kathy and Doug
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top