• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

MLS down?

New posts

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Any other Realtors having problems with the mls system. I was on this afternoon and then boom I can't get back on.thanks
 
I have a friend who always tells me Mercury is in Retrograde when I complain about computers and such. Right now, Mercury must bein retrograde as I am having all sorts of issues with the MLS, with gmail, and even internet access in general. You are not alone people...:bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top