• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

MLS down?

New posts
I have a friend who always tells me Mercury is in Retrograde when I complain about computers and such.[/QUOTE

Well, as a matter of fact.........:blink:
here are the dates for 2008 Mercury retrograde. As you can see, it is in fact currently retro.

From January 28 to February 19, 2008. Next, from May 27 to June 19, 2008. And then from September 24 to October 15, 2008.
 
I am sure that if you call our mortal enemy, Bill Gates, and wire transfer him a few million $, the system will magically work.:funn:

I hate that baturd!!!:bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top