• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Modern Housing Anyone?

New posts

kitemare1

Beach Comber
Hello,

I am currently looking for clients that have an appreciation for modern residential design. In 1999, I graduated from Auburn Architecture and have worked in Los Angeles for 6 years. While in LA I was able to work on several high profile modernist residences. We have been back in this area now for about 3.5 years. During that time, I have been a design consultant for several firms and now have my own residential design firm. Things are not that busy right now. It would be great to find someone that would let me do some interesting work. A photo attachment is included within this thread. Please check out additional images under my profile. The album is named "Residences". Drop me line or call any time.

Please note that other styles can be done in a proficient manner as well.

Ed Rolen
Ed Rolen and Associates, Inc.

850.814.2642
edrolen@msn.com
 

Attachments

  • Waldfogel-entry-800.jpg
    Waldfogel-entry-800.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 162
  • Waldfogel-pool-800.jpg
    Waldfogel-pool-800.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Waldfogel-street.jpg
    Waldfogel-street.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 151
  • Waldfogel-stair-800.jpg
    Waldfogel-stair-800.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 148
  • Waldfogel-guest-800.jpg
    Waldfogel-guest-800.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 154
  • Women's Majilis.jpg
    Women's Majilis.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 148
  • Stair.jpg
    Stair.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 152
  • Majilis.jpg
    Majilis.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
love the style and hope to have a similar home someday...there are only a few around...one on the beach at seagrove comes to mind...have you built any homes in the area? or have some that incorporate your work? i think an updated version of the california beach/ranch would be a great style addition to the area...good luck!
 
Pretty!

There are some modern homes scattered around in these parts. One of them even made it into Dwell a couple years back.
 
I have been back in this area for about 3.5 years. During that time we have worked on several homes in WaterColor/Watersound. I do enjoy that type of design as well. It fits with the area and makes sense with our climate conditions. Hopefully I can do a little more modern stuff in the future.
 
I'd personally love to see more modern homes in the area. The climate really lends itself well to the designs.

I'll take good modern over bad cracker on steroids anyday!
 
Dwell Home

Thanks Beachmouse!

Our Inlet Beach home, designed by Anthony Vallee, was published in Dwell.

Anthony also designs traditional homes (see attached pics of two homes in WaterColor and WaterSound) and has been a bona fide local for 12 years.

www.anthonyvallee.com to see more and a few photos from the Dwell photo shoot.

He's Grayt!
 
Nice

Nice modern residence sunny456. I would love to see more of it in this area.

e

We also do traditional houses in the area.
 

Attachments

  • 13-800.jpg
    13-800.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 134
  • 15-800.jpg
    15-800.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 19-800.jpg
    19-800.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top