• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Modica Lunch Specials

New posts

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Just a happy heads up to hungry people in and around Seaside. Modica Market and Ms. Lisa are doing lunch specials again! Call the store to get on our e mail or fax list for weekly menus or just stop by and see for yourself. The Fried Grouper sandwich is still a Friday regular and still big enough to make a meal. For all those who missed the cheese burger today, they were fabulous! Next week I know that the Taco salad is on the menu and Chicken salad is up for Monday. I hope you don't mind me just jumping in but this needed to be said. Ms. Lisa is doing a great job so come on in and get some lunch!
 
Lunch is 11:00 till 2:00, come early or call in and let us know when you will pick up. I hope to see some locals for lunch. We love the summer rush but we sure do miss you guys when we are all so busy. :D:rolling::D
 
Hey, thanks for posting this information. Please feel free to repeat!!! I get busy sometimes and it is hard to keep up with all the great Menu offerings on SoWal.
 
I will bring home a menu tomorrow and post it. Ms. Lisa will share info with me as long as I use my knowledge for the good of SoWal. Off season lunches are kind of our way to get to know our friends and neighbors again after a long hot summer.
Cold weather and chicken and dumplins will be coming soon!
 
Modica had it's best fish day so far this season. THANKS! I had fun and that is a lot to say on a Friday.:clap:
I would scan the menu to this post but after spilling orange juice from a fabulous Mimosa on it then shoving it in my pocket, I decided to just post it this way.
Monday- Chicken Salad Sandwich on a croissant & chips. $5.98 (Ms Lisa's day off is an easy one)
Tuesday- 2 Chili Dogs with cheese OR 2 Kraut Dogs and chips. $4.98 (choices!)
Wednesday- Taco Salad. $6.98 (should be world famous)
Thursday- Meat OR Veggie Lasagna with Salad & roll. 5.98 (Yummy stuff)
Friday- Grouper Po Boy with chips. $7.98 (Just ask anyone!)
Thanks again

Big old Grouper sandwich, $7.98
World famous Ice Tea, $2.00
The smile on Ms. Lisa's face after feeding the hungry masses, Priceless!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top