• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Modica Market - lunch

New posts

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
modica market in seaside has always offered a range of beautiful salads, pastas, sandwiches, etc for pick up at lunch or anytime during the day. also, their sausage biscuits are good in the morning!

I went by yesterday for lunch... I did not realize (or I had forgotten) they have a daily lunch special. yesterday it was chicken and dumplings and it was outstanding!!! and a big enough portion that I had it for lunch and dinner. they told me that thurs is meatloaf day (gotta try this soon). and Friday - apparently everyone knows this - is the best fish sandwich on the planet day. who knew?:idontno:

I have a lunch engagement with some hot chicks from sowal today. but tomorrow... a delish lenton fish sandwich sounds just perfect. I hope its fried.:wub:
 
thanks for the confirmation!:wave: gosh, I just love eating for 4. me and my butt, both thighs, ....

Honestly, you gotta quit beating yourself up. I assumed from your posts, prior to meeting you, that you were a large woman. You're not, your a skinny little thing. Go back next week, have the meatloaf, and get extra gravy. :wub::wave:
 
Modica is AWESOME. I've eaten there every day for the past 8ish weeks during Blithe Spirit practice, and the food is STILL great. I could live off of their buffalo bites and chocolate muffins. Mmmmmm.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top