• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Modica Market Lunch!

New posts

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Ms. Lisa cooked up a yummy Beef Shepard's pie for lunch! I don't know what else is on the menu for tomorrow:idontno: but I will update as I find out. Thursday she is making her Taco Salad and Friday she will have the Grouper Po Boy!!!:D
Spring Break is over and we are making the best of it.:clap:
 
That Shepherd's Pie saved me on one of the coldest Farmer's market days- it was warm, but even better, delicious. And dang I am mad I missed it today!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top