• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Modica Market Spring Break

New posts

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
I don't have a special to post but I missed seeing it on the board so I thought I would just say Hi!:wave: Lisa plans to make a pot of Tomato Soup and Grill Cheese today, She said that as long as we eat it she will make it. :biggrin:
See you at the deli counter. :wub::wub::wub:
Breakfast is still kind of slow :idontno: so stop in for coffee or a big old Ice Tea!:clap:
 
You are a doll! I wish I had remembered to tell you about the Banana Pudding. It was rather large and hard to miss but I know you only had eyes for the soup!
Thank You!:wub::wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top