• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Modular and creative builds

New posts

Josh V

Beach Comber
Hello My name is Josh Vravick.

I work directly with Affinity homes in Walton county and he entire panhandle. I know a lot of people have clients or you yourself say they can’t afford to build on 30a. Well look no further than ideal homes and Affinity homes as they bring houses from permits to completion in 120 days. And the price ranges from 140-150/sq ft.
 
I have been recently rebuked. So I’ll simply wish you good fortune in your endeavors along with ideal homes llc as well.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top